Burlington Toy Con

Pickles

Edit: I can't believe I got this message when I first tried to post!

"You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message"

BWAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

First troop after the great C6 recovery!

This con was a tiny bit of a let down as the crowd was not very interactive and the aisles were very slim and crowded. So we spent quite a bit of time outside in the open getting creative.

But the most important part was this was *FINALLY* Keith and my first troop together and it has been a long time coming :D

In order to set the mood for this momentous occasion you need to play this while you go through this thread:

(Just replace the love lyric nonsense with humorous trooper parody lyrics~) lol

264018_345420305549652_1669766729_n.thumb.jpg.c515643c544fd15b7a5d81b00bdd32da.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

1. What do you have against con shopping zombies!?!?! I'll squee you and see you a squee and ... WAIT IT WAS JUST RIGHT HERE!!!

2. You have a new buddy. I am going to ban Keith from FISD unless you take me back!! (oh boy is this cyber bullying!??! whee!) Okay never mind, I have TKRalf and he... he... hehe... he will probably hate me now. :P

3. Andrea, I wish you could post a briefing EVERY DAY - in fact, I wish you could start a TROOPER TV channel of your own! Always entertaining, and everyone looks amazing and so much fun..... (no hint of jealous as I haven't trooped much lately - vicarious...)

4. That clone guy have an EVO bucket? It's sweet. I need to finish that armor. AND I really need to get the kid some armor.

Thanks guys! :D

Also, I found out the podcast is called Popculture Junkies. Nothing posted yet as it was just recorded on Sunday but I'll be keeping an eye on their YouTube channel. I at least got a mention since our camera man was following me and told them I was female.

http://www.youtube.com/user/doggvader

WOo! It was fun even though I had to leave shortly...

Please everyone ignore the low thighs! I was trying a solution for a thigh belt and it didn't work (need webbing NOT elastic) ....

That was fun looking forward to our next troop together "Fire Team" buddy!

YOU ROCK! There's so much love going around. Haha. But seriously Toronto is a neat city to visit. I can only imagine what trooping the Hockey Hall of Fame would be like. Or Niagara Falls... LOL

• 2 weeks later...

They put up the podcast! Nothing super exciting but about 4:18 and 10:10 into the show they start talking about me as I walk up to them.

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR1LB8lFIic

Edited by Andrea11

• 3 weeks later...

Love the pics! Thank you for sharing them with us. :D Goooooosh I can't wait to get my RT and get started on my build so I can start trooping!!!!

P.S. This little troopers looked awesome!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2