All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. According to StarWars.com they're going to have Sith Trooper suits. They look... great.
  3. Thanks to everyone who helped me with my build. Mark at AP for a great kit, Geeky Pink for the awesome neck seal, Quest Design Canada for the blaster and Imperial Boots. Proud to be a member of the FISD.
  4. Today
  5. Found these for ya. Mine are based on the same diagrams, but I use two Line 24 snaps and 2" black elastic for all the body connections and 1" for the sides and arms. Some places like the legs and left side of the kidney attachment, I use 1" black elastic where I don't want it to stretch. I'd also be cautious of using snaps actually set into the armor like the diagrams for anything load-bearing, as it just adds stress and stress makes cracks. I'll try to find a good photo of one of my kits too so you can see.
  6. Thanks Brian, amazing to see just how many different movies/shows you were able to work on. Do you have any favourites from the non Star Wars stuff?
  7. Looking good! Remember to align the forearms from the TOP (elbow area), since you'll have no return edge and can trim from the wrist to even them out. You can take MOST of the return edge out of the biceps since they're barely visible, which will help a lot. Your strapping layout looks good, though most guys only run two straps from the back to kidney. And you'll need to move the outside kidney to posterior strapping in a bit to make room for the kidney notches, should you choose to run them. I actually make strapping kits if you're interested, or I can at least show you how I do mine, which should help a bunch. Find me on Facebook and send me a PM? Justin Reed.
  8. Yeah Patrick, Glad to hear you've decide to add an armour to your E11 Blaster. Welcome future trooper!!
  9. Hi Andrew, Welcome to the ranks!!!
  10. Cool Ardeshir Goals achieved, !!! Welcome to the ranks again.!!!
  11. Thought you guys might be interested in my latest interview. Chatting about Star Wars and the Stormtrooper armour. Hope you enjoy it https://youtu.be/NjRzpeb2qn0
  12. Does anyone knows what kind of prism I could use in the scope ? I'd like to see through it like a real one
  13. Thanks for the info, my OCD had picked up that detail and the angled alignment of the screws. Is it something that would stop me from achieving centurion? Don’t like drilling holes in stuff if I don’t really need too, though the perfectionist in me might convince me otherwise. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Pretty much finished. I need the upper part of the black suit, neckseal and I will send the photos to my GML Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity