All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I counter sunk them in. I Wil take a close up of them. Thank you for the encouragement.
  3. Hi Adrian, hope this can help. not excatly a finished armor but I think is better those fancy dress costumes outthere. https://www.etsy.com/listing/562624459/kids-stormtrooper-armor-foam-templates?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=stormtrooper+armor+for+kids&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1 cheers
  4. Im still having problems with Imgur on my phone
  5. Exciting! Making quick work of that bucket. I can’t quite tell from this angle, but are your screws countersunk into the ears? They’ll need to be flush with the surface of the ears for higher level approval. Keep up the good work! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Greetings all, Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I’ll ask here anyway: Can anyone point me in the right direction for children’s Stormtrooper armour, please? My son is totally uninterested in being a Jawa, and wants desperately to be a Stormtrooper, so i want to put something together that looks the part, but isn’t one of those horrible soft fancy dress costumes. DIY plans more than acceptable, if there are any around that you know of. Help?
  7. Congratulations Philip, welcome to EIB, just a few steps and go for the next goal Centurion !!!
  8. Hi Philip, and thank you for your Expert Infantry application! In the following review I will be going over a few items pertaining to your current submission, as well as those that will be required for Centurion level should you choose to apply. (With this awesome set of RS armor you should ace it)! CRL and EIB Application Requirements: All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of myself and the entire D.O.Team, Congratulations! Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions. Although (like I mentioned) that is a spectacular set of armor you are rocking, there are a few small areas that will make it look even better! The space between the tops of the thighs in the rear and the posterior plate could be evened out more. The gap you have on either side is fine, but they should match. I suggest lowering the one on your left for more comfort when walking, but the choice is yours. This is a simple strapping issue, and should be an easy fix! Reference images The cap rivets on the thigh ammo pack could definitely use another coat of paint (or two) to make them appear less gray looking and stand out. Also please note that the placement is pretty far off and they should not be up in the far corners. Reference images Centurion Requirements In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here. Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. You are almost there, Philip. As noted above, we must consider not just the CRLs, but screen caps and other references when approving at higher levels. The ab/kidney gap on your left side is spot-on, but although it is SUPER close, the one on your right needs to be closed up. Considering it only needs to come in just a bit this will be a fast fix with some strapping adjustments. Reference images Adding another (tighter) strap may be all you need. Although it's pretty close, for a much better screen accurate appearance the top of the ABS belt should sit just under (or slightly overlap) the bottom button of the large ab button panel. Raising it half an inch will make a big difference! Reference images Last up, the gaps between the lower ridges of your right rear thigh will need to be less noticeable. In a perfect world this should be done with ABS paste, but (more easily) can be achieved by gluing small pieces of ABS or white plastic behind them, similar to what was done on the front of the right thigh. Yeah, it seems insignificant, but it's those small details that will set you apart as a Centurion! (If you need ABS scraps for this, just PM me and I will get them to you, no charge). Reference images And that's it, brother. You are going certainly going to make the GA. Garrison and the Empire VERY proud as it's newest EI, and I look forward to seeing that Centurion submission soon! Side Note: If when you submit for Centurion, we ask that you use imgur or another photo hosting site and not Photobucket, as the the logo (as seen below) obscures many of those awesome details. Thanks!! Example
  9. Today
  10. I started working on my Bucket Left side https://imgur.com/gallery/lYtBQel
  11. Man that sucks, hope it arrives soon. Great looking figure there
  12. Close! Don't have the strips longer than the armour.
  13. Not a great reference photo. These are ESB MKII shins assembled using the overlap method and they are two outer parts together and two inner parts together.
  14. TK-31387 Requesting access https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=16020&costumeID=414
  15. I swear anything related to Star Wars that comes to my house gets a shipping delay! Out of all of the Christmas gifts I’ve ordered, nothing has been late. But the minute I start waiting on something like my armor and shield... boom, both delayed. The armor is coming via USPS and may be weather related, Las Vegas to Denver. We’ve been getting some heavy snow out west in the mountains (will make for some great skiing this weekend though!) The shield is coming from Florida via FedEx and I have no idea what’s going on there. Hopefully they’ll be here tomorrow. In other news.. I got myself a little early Christmas gift. I love this little guy. A photo of this figure is what made me want to get some armor and join the 501st. He’s a bit tough to pose but the details are so awesome. Here’s to seeing some armor of my own tomorrow! Sent from my iPhone using The Force
  16. TK-57434 Requesting access https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=24403&costumeID=368
  17. Although the lines would have to be redone. They are too straight
  18. Looks good. 3 screws, 4 humps and looks like s liner. good purchase
  19. Yesterday
  20. Nice job on the rivet placement, Jonas!
  21. https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=31607 TI 23193 requesting Access
  1. Load more activity