All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. At a glance, it's certainly not a vintage Hyperfirm. I don't believe the Hellhounds ever looked like that either. Just as data points. You probably already know that, I just wanted to add my own confirmation. The serial on the gun would be on the top side of the mag receiver. Or possibly above the clearing strip on the bolt. If anything is cast in at all, it would be in those spots. ... heh, you said resin, not rubber. Doh. Ignore the first paragraph.
  3. Would agree with 2 panels. The question is just, how are these connected, overlap or a different method
  4. Mision 5 03/04/2024 (MAD) SEMANA DE LA SALUD DE GETAFE
  5. Mision 4 [BURGOS][06/04/2024] 40 ANIVERSARIO ASOCIACIÓN AUTISMO BURGOS
  6. Mision 3 04/04/2024 - GUADARRAMA (MADRID) - VISITA ADISGUA como colgar fotos en la nube
  7. Mision 2 16/12/2023-MÓSTOLES (MAD) - MERCADILLO SOLIDARIO COLEGIO VILLA DE MÓSTOLES
  8. Mision 1 22/11/2023 – MADRID – VISITA HOSPITAL UNIVERSITARIO LA PAZ
  9. Thanks themaninthesuitcase. There is no visible serial number on the sterling itself, so perhaps that helps in itself. The last few numbers in the M38's serial number are hard to make out, but looks like "...380".
  10. JeffD

JeffD

LOL! That's the best!
  11. Thanks for those reference photos! Due to an interview, hand pain, and getting ready for a vacation, I've not spent much more time on this, but I hope to have a few more hours soon to plug away at this.
  12. Thank you for the advice, ShaSha! I agree that getting the strapping done is the next logical step. I did already trim the large tabs from the backs of the straps, so we'll see!
  13. I like to use a pencil, mark in a few places then lay some masking tape as a guide. Not sure if you have painted or stickers, if it's stickers you can lift with a knife an pull off, if painted you could use some mineral turpentine and buff any residue with some polish
  14. For the Tube strips, are there any tricks to getting that lined up properly? It's one of the last things I have to do Also, to take the old ones off, is it just elbow grease?
  15. dblcross

JeffD

If you haven't figured it out, Glen Is the G.O.A.T when it comes to anything Storm Trooper
  16. Yesterday
  17. It's BBB day!!! Just ordered my boots and the chiffon. Once I get it coated in plastic dip I'm going to start drawing where I want the cracks and different sections.
  18. JeffD

JeffD

Thank you so much! I appreciate your help!
  19. JeffD

JeffD

https://i.imgur.com/wTB23Ow.jpeg
  20. Should do the trick. If you have any issues with the posts not squashing enough and locking (I had a really bad batch once) I came up with a work around
  21. JeffD

JeffD

I just got my punch set for my snaps. Punch set https://imgur.com/gallery/GuYC9qm
  22. I don't recognise it, but it looks like it's based on a cast of a real sterling so maybe you can use the serial number to help you. I don't think it's a Doopy Doo, but it could be I suppose. If so then the Sterling serial is S 21227, the scope serial is 110332.
  1. Load more activity