All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Name: Philip Aitken 501st Legion TK ID: 41808 FISD Forum Name: paitken Garrison: Georgia Garrison / Terminus Squad Armor Maker: RS Prop Masters Helmet Maker: RS Prop Masters Blaster Type: E-11 / RS Propmasters Height: 5'10" Weight: 148 lbs Boots Maker: Imperial Boots Canvas Belt: RS Prop Masters Hand Guard Type: Latex on Rubber Gloves Electronics: Ukswrath / TK Products https://photos.app.goo.gl/C5Q8Yjmth8vunwoi9
  4. Haha, what a coincidence I was looking at your build thread earlier to see the answers to some of the questions you were asking.
  5. Hello and welcome to FISD. You can certainly make your own strapping and it will not cost you an arm. Be sure to check the links above. Have fun.
  6. Hey everyone, before building my own TD, I had a friend request I build and paint his RS TK helmet for him, with free range on how I wanted it to look. So for practice I opted to assemble and paint it as best I could in the Stop That Ship helmet as it has my favorite look and will eventually be what I build my TD into. This was my first time assembling a helmet myself and attempting to replicate a specific TD helmet. This is also posted on MEPD.net but that place is pretty dead so I'm going to post it here for feedback and also my own upcoming personal armor build for whenever I place that order... Thanks for looking!
  7. Yesterday
  8. 88th Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade Trimmed out some leg return edge and added foam for my sniper knee - all helped but it was still quite a walk haha.
  9. Rubber or rubber-like chemical gloves in black. Check! Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  10. Double troop day #140 RTV6 Toy Drive **Toy sized troopers** #141 Hope Awakens event for Autism
  11. Great photos and info so far; going to keep an eye on this thread and follow your progress!
  12. GREAT to hear, Jim!! All information is correct, but there are certain things we look for that are not always listed/specifically mentioned there. I have a thread that will help you located here. I keep that thread locked, but always feel free to PM any of us on the D.O. staff if you have questions.
  13. I think it will ultimately make your costume look better. Btw if you’re looking for latex hand guards then Joseph is the man for you.
  14. I honestly did too, which is why it took me so long to get back to you. I had a lot of very confused discussions with present and former DOs. From what I can discern, it used to be an L3 requirement, but I found EIB reviews back to September 2018 quoting them as an EIB requirement, so it must have changed sometime in the last couple of years. To be honest I think it's also somewhat inconsistently enforced at EIB, which probably why it's even more confusing. Thank you for your patience!
  15. You don't have to kit up, Erick, just some photos showing the rubber gloves on your hands with the guards attached. I suggest black elastic bands for now until you get the flexible guards for level 3.
  16. @TheSwede Thanks, I am going to be there around the opening time for the con! Will be there hopfully a couple of hours. Hoppas vi ses!
  17. I honestly thought that the rubber gloves were not part of the EIB. Not a problem. Do you need pictures of these in full uniform or can I just take pictures of the gloves and send to you? Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  18. Guest

Anovos First Order Armor

3 years and counting. Supposedly these started shipping in September. I haven’t heard anything from them nor have they responded to any of my requests for information. I bought on the first day and if I do get mine I will officially be on the tail end of the delivery date. Have any of you received your order? If so did you order on day one?
  19. Awesome, thanks! I've printed it out and will be comparing my armor to it and making the necessary corrections!
  20. Greetings Jeremy! I am new here myself, and am just starting my first ever build, on a TK stunt like you. My goal is also to finish by the summertime, or fall at the latest. If it isn’t already obvious, this forum is an excellent place to ask questions and get support. So much information and helpfulness! I look forward to following your progress as we build towards the Legion! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Awesome! I too am just starting my build of an ANH stunt TK. Looks like we’ll be on the same timeline, though I’ll probably be working quite a bit more slowly than you. I look forward to following your progress on a build thread! And welcome to the forum! These Troopers here are amazing! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Hi Jim, glad to read you're going for EIB. Yes, The posted CRL is the current one used for application. I would suggest to take a look to the following forum section , so you can see the common issues, corrections and additional photos usually the D.O team ask for. This can assure you a smoothes procces to get the EIB bagge. https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/19-request-expert-infantryman-status/ good luck with your next EIB application. Cheers
  23. I'm working towards EIB, but I want to be sure I have all the current information. Is the posted CRL (https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt) current? I'd like to make sure I have everything right the first time.
  24. Welcome, Chelsea! As Mario mentioned, you can make the straps yourself pretty inexpensively using my Supply List thread. Most of the items for that can be found at craft/hobby or fabric stores. There are a few tutorials I have below, including one on how to make your own straps. My advice would be to start a build thread in the link that was provided above. This way, you can ask all the questions you want to in one place, post photos (we LOVE photos) and show off the build as it progresses! Always feel free to post up any questions you have... we are here to help!
  25. Thanks for that boost Joseph and I sure will so just hit us up with questions I will be there on saturday afternoon/evening (Testing out my Boba Fett) and the full day on sunday as a Sandtrooper and as it happens we are going to build a Sandtrooper in our booth for all visitors to see and it’s a lovely set of TM armor, looking forward seeing you there
  1. Load more activity