All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The handle part was missing (coming later) so I finished what I could. The shield itself is not totally accurate to but it’s still a cool add-on
  3. Today
  4. To add photos and logos at the bottom of your posts, go to Account, then Account Settings, then Signature. That's where you can personalize your signature with images and such. A.J.
  5. Magic, no hurry, just checking I’ve put it in the right place and covered everything off. Thanks for quick reply Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. That’s a yes we’ll be with you as soon as possible, there are a few applications we’re working on at the moment
  7. Nice job on this armor, Ardshir! One thing you will need to do before the D.O.s can move forward with your submission is to change out the screws on your TD. As per the current CRL requirements for level 2: Clips shall be attached with slotted, pan head style screws, and be black (two per clip). Reference image You will probably be asked to include a photo showing the D-ring on the rear of your blaster as well. There are a few other small items, but the D.O.s will go over those in your review. See you at EI soon, Trooper!
  8. Hellol! So the most accurate blue is the RV 30 Electric Blue! Thank you so much for the big help! Best regards, Hugo Pablo 9778 Portuguese Garrison
  9. Hi all, Few queries. I’ve put in request for EIB status, do I just wait for it to be picked up by someone to assess? Also how does everyone get those cool picture blocks in your profiles that show your level, picture and associated images? Still trawling through events to see which I can attend, hardly any open to induction or on a suitable date/location so still trying to get myself on one. Cheers all Linz Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. John McDearmon 35623 EIB Letter Size Cricket Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  11. I have a build thread for TD clips... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Yes, start with the back 1st... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. I was SO PROUD when I got my CENTURION BADGE..... but i still find Im PERFECTING my Level 3 armor .... ( even my bin NEEDED PERFECTION !!! ) since DAY ONE I hated by bells and chest piece ... I always felt they were TO SMALL .... Then like a month ago WALT @ WTF comes out making LARGER BELLS & LARGER CHEST .... well I FINALLY made the plunge and ordered BOTH OF THEM... I feel this is a MAJOR UPGRADE to my OVERALL LOOK [emoji102] !!! Ps. I could have ordered bigger bells/chest piece from other makers but i felt it would have DISTORTED my overall look ! Well I’m glad I didn’t invest elsewhere ! Ty Walt it was worth the wait !!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. A W E S O M E !!! I [emoji3590] it !!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. In the future, you might want to consider buying a new brow, it’s short on both sides. Hope this helps ! [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Can I see a Pix of the D-ring ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Hello and Welcome to FISD. Congrats and have fun with your trooping as TK. next level? EIB https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/95-expert-infantryman-program/
  18. I was just recreating the cover to the user handbook for the Sterling and I thought this would be fun! I am not finished yet. As you can see the sterling needs scope, t-tracks and so forth. But I though y'all would like to see it.
  19. Name: Ardeshir Radpour Username: equuspolo TK-42128 Southern California Garrison Los Angeles Squadron Armor Maker = Anovos - fully customized Helmet Maker = Anovos - fully customized Blaster Type = E-11 Made by QuestDesignCanada - fully customized Height = 5'10 Weight = 165 Boot Maker = Imperial Boots Canvas Belt = Stormtrooper Undersuit Hand Plates = Trooper Bay rubber latex plates Electronics = Hovi Tips, Icomm, UKSWrath Amp, Selfmade Custom Fans and Battery Pack, MP3 Player Neck Seal Type = Stormtrooper Undersuit, molded piping Holster Maker = Anovos Front and Back - Arms at Side Left and Right - Arms Raised Right and Left Side Detail - Arm Raised Abdomen Detail Action Shot Cod and Rear Plate Attachment Interior Strapping Helmet Front, Back and Sides Hovi Tip Detail and Lens Color Backlit It wont allow me to upload more files, so I will post the rest on new thread
  20. Thank you guys so much, I have a great big smile on. Ukswrath I thank you greatly for the time and help you have put into this build of mine. Troopers helping Troopers Sir!!!!! Excited for trying to reach L3 Centurion. Thank you again so much for your eyes and consideration!!!!! Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  21. Thank you very much. Wow, I have to say, everyone that I have encountered so far in the Legion, including on all of the boards have been so so so helpful. I can not thank you enough. I ask only because I want to make sure I follow all protocol and understand why. Appreciate it very very much. Ardeshir Radpour
  1. Load more activity