Armor Quick Search Tags

To make finding armor build and EIB threads easier to search for, specific tags have been added to the posts titles. You can search by the armor make by typing or copying and pasting the tags below into the search box. (you must include the brackets [] for the results to be filtered correctly)

search tags for EIB posts [ATA] [AP] [AM] [FX] [TM] [RT] [sDS] [VT] [PT] [TE] [TMC] [CAP] [RB] [GF] [CFO] [RS]

search tags for centurion posts [ATA*] [AP*] [AM*] [FX*] [TM*] [RT*] [sDS*] [VT*] [PT*] [TE*] [TMC*] [CAP*] [RB*] [GF*] [CFO*] [RS*]

search tags for armor builds [*ATA] [*AP] [*AM] [*FX] [*TM] [*RT] [*SDS] [*VT] [*PT] [*TE] [*TMC] [*CAP] [*RB] [*GF] [*CFO] [*RS]

notes: ( tmc= t/mc, rt= rt-mod, te= both te and te2, rb= rubies)

My hope is to make it easier for prospective EIB applicants to search for references, and to help those building find build posts for the type of armor they are assembling. Also, a special thanks to Quebectrooper and TKBondservant for help with testing this out :salute:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

updated! now we just need some CFO EIB's and Centurions ;)

on another note the search tags have not been working since the last site update......

I thought so, I couldn't do it in the EIB thread the other day. :(

• 7 months later...