My 2mm TM Hero helmet build 8/2014

Got my super awesome kit from TM!  Excellent dude to work with and everything's great!  2mm kit it freakin fantastic!  Thick stuff for sure.  Gonna make a sturdy helmet!  I have some prelim pics but can't seem to figure out how to get them actually onto the post unless it's an attachment.  I'd love pointers tips and tricks. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/tutorials/article/5-howto-post-images-on-the-forums/

However, when I do it, I copy the IMG Code

Theres a few other topics in the Tech help centre too.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/24-tech-support-center/

Edited by Sith Lord

Yup exactly what Vern said.  Set up a photobucket account.  Upload your pictures on there.  Then click the picture you want to upload onto this thread.  Right click and select "copy image location".  Then click back to this build thread and click the green picture looking icon that is "image" above here.  Right click on URL and select paste and click ok.

Good luck with your build and have a ton of fun while doing it. 

Kit is pretty sweet.  Very little trimming on cap and back or face.  Thanx Mr. TM!!!

bucket5_zps6dd755dd.jpgIMG_6042_zps77ca32e6.jpg

Trim lines pencilled in. Trimming begins tonight.  Pretty scary.  Using dremel and xacto blade.  I'll post pics of finished face soon and get some hints and tips.

IMG_6059_zps3b08684e.jpgIMG_6060_zps1d9ccd42.jpg

First pass on eyes.  I think they need to be opened up a bit but I don't want to go crazy.  The bubble lenses roll around a bit but they don't look bad.  I'll post a pic if anyone wants to see.  I'll definitely post something before I do any assembly.

Where does it say Hero Paul? How am I, webhost and forum administrator, supposed to know?! I mean... except for the title of the thread. And of course the number of teeth cut out. 

gallery_14191_27_22458.jpg

gallery_14191_27_40124.jpg

dude they got LOTS of Twinkies!! Regular, chocolate filled, strawberry, blueberry, chocolate dipped, the list goes on and on!

Anyway, back to the twinkie teeth..........

I think I'm done.  thoughts??????

IMG_6066_zps9dceb60f.jpgIMG_6067_zps178ab1cf.jpg

What about the eyes?  Any snack cakes they might remind you of??  What about the trimming? Taking all critiques. Thanks  for the time. 

mags_zpsec089728.jpg

Making magnets finish friendly.  Gotta keep them separated.  They don't play well together.

mrlowbrow_zpsd176eb6b.jpg

Looking like a helmet!  Prelim fitting with magnets and clamps.

ltear_zpsd635151b.jpg

Some gaposis on the sides.  Will this come together,I trimmed nothing from face and precious little from cap/back. Will ears cover this?

rtear_zpse91cff0d.jpg

Even more on this side. Doesn't line up well at all. Again, will ears cover this, or will this make ear trimming and attachment even more challenging?

rtbtm_zps648089c7.jpg

Precious little overlap......

ltbtm_zps8fbf9e44.jpg

More gaposis on this side.  Taking any thoughts on this.  I may need to pull face down a bit, but I want that super low brow look if poss.