TK Backstories

thechosenhitman

Next month I have a troop at a game store for a new RPG. The creator is going to be there & is creating a story just for our costumes. I am going to be at the troop as Lord Vader, but for the game we are using my TK persona. We will be playing the game after we suit down.

We all know who Vader is, Boba/Jango & a few other characters, but nobody knows who the TK's are. Has anyone considered making a backstory to their TK?

Once the troop is over I will post my backstory, but I want to hear everyone else's if you have one.

That is a cool idea. I heard a story, of a fellas Steampunk TK, it was pretty interesting. The TD I am replicating on MEPD , Davin Felth, has a pretty cool back story, that's one reason I picked him.

Interested to see how your story unfolds...

I think this is a pretty cool idea. It would really help with a lot of questions that TKs might get asked (as I've been told they do, and seen others allude to here at FISD) to have a consistent and reliable back-story for your TK...

You'd have to research which type of planet/background you were from, and know which system said planet was in, what it was close to and what important parts of the Star Wars Saga timeline it plays an important role in. That could really be cool to have in your pocket, so to speak. Each TK would have a different story, only adding to the mythos of the 501st!

Once I get done with my "why the known universe surrounding Earth believes that Stormtroopers can't shoot" thesis, I may develop a backstory!

I think we should have a fan fiction area on site where we can write our back story out as fan fiction.

I have a pretty advanced idea for my personal back story.

would be interesting to have a place to share it on the FISD.

I'll ask ingrid about it later tomorrow... she writes books... so it probably will happen.

I don't know if that is feasible for a forum based RPG.

For me whenever I put my costumes on I feel like I have to get into character. I could blame that on being in theater in high school. For instance when I put on Vader, I become Vader. We all know who he is and how he got to where he was. For TK's you don't know who they are, so it's hard for me to get into character when I put the plastic on.

Yeah it's more "authentic" to be in character. When ever my garrison go trooping we strive to stay in character. Especially the officers what with their stern faces, expression and tone; they're so good!

ooh ooh. A new section in FISD (off-topic of course) where we can have a forum-based RPG. We can still use the same materials from the books and all!

Star Wars the Old Republic is a Great MMO i think its a RPG too. 

Previous Ingrid thread: What's your TK backstory?

-Eric

Followed... I'll eventually begin fleshing one out, and when I finally have a TK designation number, all that will be left is to put in the number and post it to that thread.

Thanks for sharing that with us, Eric!

• 4 weeks later...

Well as we had the troop last Saturday, here is my backstory:

"Hitman" was born on the lower levels of Coruscant & orphaned several days later. For my first few years as a youngling I bounced from orphanage to orphanage living in brutal conditions. After escaping at the age of 10 to search for a better life, I had to lie, cheat & steal to get by. At the age of 16 I saw opportunity in the newly formed Stormtrooper corps and discovered discipline in the Empire. They clothed me, fed me, and in return, I got to take out my aggressions on those who would seek to dismantle the new family I found.

My ruthlessness and mercilessness caught the attention of my superior officer, and the report was noticed by someone very high up in Imperial Command.

One day I was pulled off of an assignment and sent on a shuttle to Imperial Center. I was slapped in binders and transported like a criminal. I thought I was being disciplined. But when I made planetfall, I was clandestinely brought to the Imperial Palace.

There, the Emperor himself told me that the person I once was is dead. Erased from all records. I would be one of his Inquisitors now, reporting to no one but him.

He told me of the Force and he sensed my potential with the Dark Side. He gave me one choice: Do his bidding or die.

Eager for power and greater control over my own destiny, I pledged my service ot the most powerful man in the galaxy.

For six months, I was personally trained in secret by two of the best ARC troopers who survived the War. Then I was deployed to serve with the 501st Legion, watching from within the ranks of Vader's personal soldiers for any sign of flagging loyalty to anyone but the Emperor himself.

Hitman has secret, coded records on every member of the 501st, and (using the tools that the Emperor has provided him with) has manipulated the duty assignment rosters to move around the unit, working with different squads to get a lbetter, closer view of each of the troopers in order to make his own secret assessments...