Another arduind E-11 Blaster setup

Here is my version of the electronics for a blaster.

It consists of an arduino uno board, 8 5mm RGB superbright LEDs, 3 74HC595 shift registers and a WTV020-SD-16P sound card.

I am using a similar design to skyone and kupertrooper. I am building blasters for my son and nephew without the lights and sound. I plan on building one for myself that has all the lights and sound. I am scratch building the blasters out of PVC pipe and other plumbing parts. I will attach photos of the blasters later.

The sound files are from skyone.

The colors are supposed to be red (regular blast), blue (stun), green, purple, and orange. There is a fire (trigger) button and select button.

I have not attempted to connect the electronics to a blaster.

The LEDs are setup to have the one in the end of the barrel illuminated during the entire sound with the others mounted to the side of the inner barrel to simulate the blast going down the barrel.

Link to the arduino forum with code: http://arduino.cc/fo...html#msg1132728

oh i missed this topic

very well done! i think you are going to use a smaller version to fit inside the blaster, such as arduino nano or mini arduino pro

btw another arduino blaster is coming

Edited by skyone