Jodhpur dye boots

they shouldn't have any logos visible but it just depends how the approval photos are taken hint hint lol

Edited by gmrhodes13

• 3 weeks later...

they shouldn't have any logos visible but it just depends how the approval photos are taken hint hint lol

An 'Imperial Attaché' actively encouraging others to use the ancient art of deception for clearance?,....WOW!!, :huh:

Why do things right when it's soooooooo much easier to cut corners :duim:

:)

Hhmmm... is it normal to make advertising of SW-related sales in signature? ) I know one girl from 501, who forbid me to use 501's resources etc. for e-shop promotion

Troopermaster isn't an e-shop though.

when vetted sellers promote their FISD linked sales, it's all "in house" D day and I are examples of sellers who are FISD approved.

thus we have the option of putting links to OUR OWN sales threads.

such as the links listed in my signature.

So we are not really E-shops, we're people who happen to do a particular thing to help the community by providing accurate, authentic prop replicas to promote a better looking group of stormtroopers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

below pictures of my dyed boots walking at Milan Cartoon convention last weekend

at the end of full 2 days of walking around i got scratches only on the back part because of armor shins (and hidded by them). Inside the front part of shins i added foam, that protected the boots. So will add foam also on the back side.

I will take care of my boots :)

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed