Spotted a new femtrooper

I try to keep track of the femtroopers out there on the Internet, and spotted this girl. She looks good! Real neck seal too! Anyone know who she is to add her to my femtooper page?

15c47315.jpg

http://moomoospheres...7449/femtrooper

Edited by Femtrooper Julie

Here are the photographer's web pages... you could email him maybe?

It might take some men a few moments to even notice she's wearing something on her heard but the helmet in this photo is painful to look at....

If you go to the link Julie provided... just be aware its NSFW... Not Safe For Wives.... when she saw the hot stormtrooper she understood why there were bare boobies on my laptop right in the middle of the dining room ;)

Aloha,

-Eric

They payed attention to that build, I like how even her boots are TK style with high heels! I am all "J"! I am hoping to rebuild my trooper before C6, am hoping one of the makers will assist with a world class femtrooper set :)

The Ritchie's kit comes with full size arms and leg parts. I first built mine without cutting it, then tried wearing it out for an event and could barely walk lol! I Then went back and trimmed the heck out of it. She looks to be pretty tall, but I do think that armor would get uncomfortable after a while!

Hey Eric! How are your windows on big island? Got a little rattle?

Ha! Nope... didn't even know we had a bigish quake until reading this post. I'm reading that it was four quakes at 5.0, 2.5, 3.1 and 2.1. I think maybe they ware too far away from Waimea. Or maybe we're too used to feeling them? And not being on twitter all day I missed it... Hilo people go nuts on the twitters here on Hawaii Island whenever there's a quake.

Kinda fun it was a 5-Oh on the richter :)

Aloha,

-Eric

Can i go on record as being proud that I made "boobies" a searchable term on this here website?

Aloha,

-Eric

ROFL. XD Eric, you never fail to make me laugh!

Haha Noah, didn't know you were into that. ;)

• 3 months later...

I try to keep track of the femtroopers out there on the Internet, and spotted this girl. She looks good! Real neck seal too! Anyone know who she is to add her to my femtooper page

That's Larry's wife, Deborah. She's a hairstylist and makeup artist, he's the photographer. I used to work with him back when Nortel was still around. lol. I told him he should try and make a Jes Gistang suit for her.

Cheers,

//Robert

Armor looks loose on her. Possibly borrowed? (minus chest and cod obviously)

My thought too. Ruins it for me. I still agree that Julie is the best femtrooper in the galaxy.