ATA now available in ABS

Well this has been a 10 month project getting a new vac table built, and working through color samples to find the correct custom cream/off white color ABS, which is 80 gauge. If you need more details about the kit email me at ataworks@yahoo.com, please no PMs I get enough with FISD and Legion stuff.

Sorry for the low quality pics. I'll take better ones this weekend and pictures of all the parts. Somehow forming the first suit I forget the knee plate.

ABS vs HIPS

9XxEeHv.jpg

24OvJYh.jpg

VFVg5e0.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

I love your TD mould :)

And the rest of it lol, but that mould looks cool just on its own :)

why not put a horseshoe shape on the bottom of your ab plate vertical rectangle?

I have the strip on the vertical rectangle penciled in, I just haven't carved it out yet. It'll be done though.

This is awesome news bro! Will this be offered in black ABS as well?

Yes it'll be offered in black ABS, just not immediately unless you want nasty haircell ABS which I can get all the time. I'll take care of my TX bothers and sisters as well.

Nice . So will this still be ''Affordable'' trooper Armor ...? :D

Of course it's the lest expensive ABS armor offered ever. It's ATA ;) .

how much would this cost? also would you do spare parts?

Beautiful kit!

I always offer spare/replacement parts. Email me at ataworks@yahoo.com for pricing.

Thanks

I'll still be making HIPS armor for those who want it. I'm also working on getting the same ABS that the FX/AM kits are made from to offer upgrade helmets that are a perfect color match.

Wonderful, my wife is going to really kill me now. :)

Matching a screen accurate helmet with the AM / FX armor will be a huge asset for all those who have been looking for a good sturdy helmet with a perfect color match. Excellent idea!

I might have to build yet another TK (again, don't tell the wife) :)

• Like 1

Wonderful, my wife is going to really kill me now. :)

Matching a screen accurate helmet with the AM / FX armor will be a huge asset for all those who have been looking for a good sturdy helmet with a perfect color match. Excellent idea!

I might have to build yet another TK (again, don't tell the wife) :)

I have a better half who's thrilled that I'm getting two TKs, but three might be pushing it.

Looking sweet, and sharp bro.

I can´t wait to see a fully assembled one, walking around as well ;)

The ab looks great (maybe you could make the string over the box longer, and add the cleft in the tk/TD 4/3 dot area, it should be easy and quick and give a lot too)